Four Feet Companion Foundation is a non-profit organization established to promote the well being and welfare of companion animals by financially and/or physically supporting the projects and activities of local animal charities. Our focus is homeless, unwanted, and injured companion animals.
We award financial grants and volunteer support to registered local animal charities so they can continue to rescue, save lives, find forever homes for companion animals in Alberta, and promote responsible pet guardianship.
We raise funds through events, donations and corporate sponsorship.
We are a registered charity, established in September 2012, Calgary, Alberta. Four Feet is 100 percent volunteer-run, with approximately 20 active volunteers who have decades of experience in the local animal rescue community.
We believe that:
- bettering the lives for our companion animals will better human lives
- pets should be members of families and that they should be treated with kindness
- homeless companion animals deserve a chance to be adopted
- in supporting the efforts of reputable animal charities to help them save more lives
- education will impact treatment of animals which will ultimately benefit society.
Our long-term vision is to create a better life for companion animals and their guardians in Alberta.
- to see animal homelessness and abuse eradicated
- to see companion animals placed in forever homes with loving guardians and families
- animal welfare organizations to continue being able to do their amazing work
- to build a better life for and with our animal companions.
Our mission is to support animal charities, our vision is to eradicate animal homelessness and abuse, our goal is that one day we won’t have to.
We promise 100% of your donation will go to helping animals.
© 2017 ATB Cares. All rights reserved. ® Registered trademarks of Alberta Treasury Branches. Powered by Benevity