Supporters like you have helped make the Environmental Law Centre Alberta's leading environmental public policy and law reform charity since 1982. Your support helps us to:
- provide objective, balanced information and respected advice on changing environmental legislation and regulations.
- provide advice and education to people who have questions about pesticide use or conserving green space in cities, impacts of gravel pits, saving agricultural land or addressing the impacts of the oilsands.
- help community groups understand and use legal tools to advance their concerns.
- work with policy-makers at all levels of government to create better processes for making environmental decisions.
- promote cutting-edge legislation and support the rights of all Albertans to have a say in their future.
- provide publications, policy recommendations and analyses, web-based tools and information services to help Albertans who wish to influence environmental change: everyday citizens, community organizations, corporations, lawyers, policy-makers and governments. These groups turn to the Environmental Law Centre for the help they need to protect the environment and responsibly develop our natural resources.
Your support strengthens and clarifies environmental regulations and policies, and promotes fairness and equality for Albertans. Imagine the legacy you will leave by investing in this important work.
If you wish to make a gift directly, including memorial gifts, gifts of stock, or corporate sponsorship, please do so directly through our website: http://www.elc.ab.ca/support-us/
(Your gift will not be matched by ATBCares).
Thank you for your generous support and commitment to protecting our environment!
© 2018 ATB Cares. All rights reserved. ® Registered trademarks of Alberta Treasury Branches. Powered by Benevity