As Alberta's leading environmental public policy and law reform charity, the Environmental Law Centre has spent the last thirty-two years working on environmental challenges.
- We provide objective, balanced information and respected advice on changing environmental legislation and regulations.
- We provide free advice and education to people who have questions about pesticide use or conserving green space in cities, impacts of gravel pits, saving agricultural land or addressing the impacts of the oilsands.
- We help community groups understand and use legal tools to advance their concerns.
- We work with policy-makers at all levels of government to create better processes for making environmental decisions.
- We promote cutting-edge legislation and support the rights of all Albertans to have a say in their future.
Our publications, critiques, web-based tools and information services help Albertans who wish to influence environmental change: everyday citizens, community organizations, corporations, lawyers, policy-makers and governments. These groups turn to us for the help they need to protect the environment and responsibly develop our natural resources.
You can strengthen and clarify environmental regulations and policies, and promote fairness and equality for Albertans. Imagine the legacy you will leave by investing in this important work with us.
If you wish to make a monthly, anonymous or memorial donation, please do so directly through our website: http://www.elc.ab.ca/support-us/ (your gift will not be matched by ATBCares).
Thank you for your generous donation!
© 2017 ATB Cares. All rights reserved. ® Registered trademarks of Alberta Treasury Branches. Powered by Benevity